Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) provides an alternative to immigrate to Canada. The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) can help individuals who do not have enough points to be selected under Express Entry. Provincial Nominations issued under Express entry aligned streams known as ‘enhanced nominations’ and award Express Entry candidates and additional 600 Comprehensive Ranking Systems (CRS) points.
We are available 24/7 to answer any questions you have on PNP programs.
Each province and territory (except Nunavut and Quebec) has its own “streams” and requirements for students, business people and skilled workers. The minimum requirements are constantly changing and are highly dependent on labour market shortages in a specific province.
How you will apply depends on which PNP stream you’re applying to. You might need to apply using the paper-based possessor by the online process through Express Entry.
More than 80 provincial immigration streams discovering the Canadian Immigration pathway that best suits you may be challenging. Initium Novum Immigration will help you discover the right immigration pathway to Canadian Permanent Resident and have the latest PNP updates for you.
View the most common PNP Programs
- Alberta – https://www.alberta.ca/index.aspx
- British Columbia – https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program
- Manitoba – http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/choose-manitoba/
- Ontario – https://www.ontario.ca
- Saskatchewan – https://www.saskatchewan.ca/
- Newfoundland and Labrador – https://www.gov.nl.ca
- Northwest Territories – https://www.immigratenwt.ca/
- Yukon –https://yukon.ca